Thursday, January 5, 2012

25 Weeks

25 Weeks


How big is baby: She is about the size of an eggplant weighing 1 ½ lbs and measuring 13 ½ inches.
Pregnancy Symptoms: My skin is still yucky but the headaches are becoming more manageable which is an incredible change! I can really feel the weight of the baby now on my internal organs (bladder…) and she barely weighs much! That makes me nervous for the next 3 months~
Maternity clothes: I received so many cutes tops for Christmas! Thank you family J  I purchased another pair of maternity jeans at Target. Love those maternity jeans! I might keep wearing them forever J
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: My naps during the day are much more successful than my evening attempts at sleep.
Best moment of the week: The baby was awake for our New Year’s Eve celebration bouncing around to the all the sounds she could hear.
Movement: The baby now has a sense of equilibrium and is learning right side up from upside down. I think this is what is causing all the movement at night when I shift from side to side. Now that I’m back at work this week, the baby is awake most of the morning moving around while I am teaching and things quiet down in the afternoon.
Food cravings: No new cravings this week.
Food aversions: None
Labor signs: None
Belly button: In
What I miss: Sorry for the description, but I miss normal bathroom patterns. If you can’t be honest on your blog…
What I am looking forward to: The weekend is almost here and I am excited to get some extra hours of sleep! I am also really excited for Teresa, Misty’s mom, to come up and brainstorm ideas for the nursery! J
On the to-do list: Nursery decorating and meeting with pediatricians. Our calendar is full of appointments. Yesterday I went from an appointment with my diabetes nurse to an appointment with the chiropractor. There is always something!
Milestones: She is beginning to exchange her long, lean look for some baby fat. She’s also growing more hair- and if you could see it, you’d be able to discern its color and texture. But if she looks like I did as a newborn, she will definitely be a baldy!
Something funny/memorable from work: My students were very excited to hear the news that we are having a baby girl. Now they want to know her name. Isn’t knowing it is a girl enough for you!! J


No comments:

Post a Comment