Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30 Weeks

30 Weeks


How big is baby: She is roughly 15.7 inches long and weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage).
Pregnancy Symptoms: All the same complaints! My belly is increasing much more rapidly these days!
Stretch marks: Still none!
Sleep: Lots of flipping sides throughout the night. I asked Rawley not to ask me anymore in the morning how I slept the night before because it just reminds me how awful sleep has become! I’m also having some pretty crazy dreams. A few nights ago I dreamt I was living at home with my parents and I put the baby down for a nap. When I went to get her up for her nap I couldn’t remember where I put her down. I searched all over the house frantically. Then, I woke up to switch sides! J
Best moment of the week: We had an ultrasound on Friday last week and it was so amazing to see the baby! I love checking in on her. J
Movement: My favorite part of the day, every day!
Food cravings: The last few days has been ice cream. These are the moments it sucks to be diabetic and pregnant.
Food aversions: Everything still sounds good to me!
Labor signs: None
Belly button: Still half in, trying to creep its way out. I don’t think it will be much longer considering how quickly I’m growing now.
What I miss: WINE, again.
What I am looking forward to: The baby shower is this weekend! I’m so excited to see all my friends and family. I’m also looking forward to learning more about the stages of labor and pain management from our birthing classes.
On the to-do list: We are finishing the nursery this weekend which is very exciting! Rawley is also working really hard on finishing the remodel on our guest bathroom.
Milestones: As baby's skin smooths out, her brain just keeps getting more wrinkled. All those grooves and indentations increase surface area, meaning more room for that oh-so-essential brain tissue. She's also adding some brawn -- her grip is now strong enough to grasp a finger.



No comments:

Post a Comment