Wednesday, November 30, 2011

20 Weeks! 20 more to go!

20 Weeks
How big is baby: Believe it or not, baby is the length of a banana from head to toe. That is about 10 inches long! Baby weighs about 10 ½ ounces this week. Getting closer to a full pound every day!
Pregnancy Symptoms: My belly itches! Lots of stretching going on over the last few weeks. There are some other wonderful “changes” happening but they are too icky to blog about! J
Maternity clothes: I’m still working on my maternity collection. These clothes are expensive and add up quick! I am keeping my eye of the sales rack and trying to stay in my pre-pregnancy clothes as long as possible.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I have a new fuzzy body pillow and we are starting to get familiar with each other. I have been having some pretty interesting dreams! In a few of them the baby was a boy so we will see! The big reveal is scheduled for December 18th!
Best moment of the week: Rawley finally felt the baby move!
Movement: Tons of movement. Mostly when I am at work in the morning.
Food cravings: I will eat anything and everything!
Food aversions: Again, I will eat anything!
Belly button: In
What I miss: There is no looking back this week!
What I am looking forward to: Snuggling with our baby and hearing baby laughs! I spent a few hours with Savannah and April today and it reminded me just how special being a mom is! I can’t wait to experience all of those things.
On the to-do list: Baby nursery and nursery furniture!
Milestones: Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment